Over the years, our products have gone through several version upgrades as we continue to improve our software. One of the most recent changes has been our estimating software upgrade from ProEstimate Heavy to ProEstimate.NET.
If you’re wondering what new functions and features ProEstimate.NET includes, here’s look at what we rolled out:
- First and foremost, ProEstimate.NET is a cloud-based solution, so you will be able to access your estimating data from any location with an internet connection.
- The project list has been greatly enhanced, and it allows you to filter and search for projects across all folders in the system.
- The report engine has been completely replaced and allows you to run project reports more efficiently. You can now search for data in a report and have numerous reports open/running at one time.
- Improvements to project navigation allow you to move within a project quickly and easily. Now moving from the Edit Sheet to a Pricing Sheet to a Report is easier than ever.
- The project will automatically update as you enter data. For example: as you add tasks or resources, the pay item and project totals will update as well.
- The project closing menu has been updated and improved.
- Running error checking in a project is much easier than the previous version. Now, simply double click the error to navigate to the error location and correct the problem.
- The project pricing sheet system has been updated to make it easier to navigate.
These are just a few of the many new and enhanced features within the ProEstimate.NET system.
If you are interested in learning more, click here to schedule a demo with an Oman Systems team member.