Set the Priority for your Mechanics
HIGHLIGHTS & FEATURES
Create Work Orders for your Equipment and assign a Mechanic to them. Attach images to the Work Orders.
Create scheduled maintenance for your equipment. Define whether it's by engine hours, a time frame, or both.
Set the Priority of the work order. Allow your mechanics to know what they need to work on first.
Track and Manage all of your Rental equipment along with their upkeep requirements.
Capture your Mechanics Time and the Status of their Work Orders.
Maintain a parts inventory needed for all of your work orders. A unique barcode systems allows you to create and manage all of your parts.
Keep track of all the warranties on your Equipment. Access coverage information quickly and easily.
MANAGE ALL EQUIPMENT WORK ORDERS
WHY FMP MAINTENANCE?
- Assign a work order to a piece of equipment
- Attach parts needed for the work order
- Set the mechanic and define the priority for completion
- View all work order history on the piece of equipment
- Work Order images for the piece of equipment
- Mechanic time cards
- Automatically pull in all work orders
- Apply time worked on each work order
- Manage and track the status of completion for each work order
- Automatically create work orders by Equipment Class
- Work Order type by repair or maintenance
- Created by engine hours, time frame, or both
- Attach parts that are needed to complete the work order
- Track of your parts inventory
- Barcode system to identify your parts
- Track total inventory and minimum quantity needed
- Keep images of all your parts
- Maintain part costs
- Automatic work orders
- Assigning a mechanic to a work order
- Defining the priority of a work order
- Status updates on the work order
- Completion of the work order
- Full communication of the work order will be sent to all necessary individuals
We can help your business grow.
SCHEDULE A DEMO TODAY!