Detailed Haul information that is easily accessible.
HIGHLIGHTS & FEATURES
Capture the travel distance as well as the load, wait, and dump time. We provide a Google estimate to aid in the calculation accuracy.
Stay informed on the progress of your hauls as your drivers pick up, drop off and complete each haul they've been assigned to.
Create a haul for a material that will be moved from job to job by your drivers.
Reports easily accessible to show haul detail, cycle data, and truck detail.
Assigning a haul will notify the drivers of which material is to be loaded, where they're loading it from and taking it to, as well as the amount that is to be hauled.
Track where your drivers are in route throughout the duration of their haul.
Third Party Compatibility
WHY FMP HAUL?
- Drag and drop a material from one site to another
- Click and select where the material will be going
- Assign a driver to the haul, define the scheduled quantity and amount of trips
- Drivers receive a notification within FMP Mobile and have access to all of the haul details created
- Cycle time is calculated by a Driver starting to completing their haul
- Google aids in estimating the miles to the location and minutes based off current traffic
- Created and assigned hauls will notify the driver
- Any updates to the created haul will update in the driver's FMP Mobile application
- Haul reports accessible within FMP Haul
- See a summary of the Haul Information, Trucks/Hauls, Cycle Data, and total Loads.
- Ability to quickly and easily email all the reports
- Additional reports can be found within FMP Office
- The driver component is a part of the FMP Mobile Application
- Drivers will have a section within FMP Mobile dedicated to track the hauls they've been assigned to
- Drivers will pick up their load, drop off their load, and complete it.
We can help your business grow.
SCHEDULE A DEMO TODAY!