Know where your equipment is at all times
HIGHLIGHTS & FEATURES
Create an equipment move by selecting a piece of equipment and assigning it from one job to another. Easily drag and drop to create a move.
Stay informed on the progress of your assigned moves through your drivers as they update the status of the equipment. Acknowledging, Picking Up, and Dropping Off the piece of equipment.
Assign a piece of equipment to a driver when your field personnel has requested a piece onsite. Field personnel have the ability to mark equipment as available.
Reports easily accessible to show open moves, moves completed, a full equipment list, and an equipment list by location.
Creating a move will send a notification directly to the driver containing which piece of equipment, where it needs to go, and the expected delivery date.
Easily track every piece of equipment in your inventory to know its precise location at all times.
Capability to create an equipment move for a piece of equipment on the fly without having to add it to FMP Office.
EQUIPMENT MOVE UTILIZATION
WHY FMP DISPATCH?
- Drag and drop a piece of equipment from one site to another
- Select where the piece of equipment will be going
- Assign a driver to the piece of equipment to complete the move
- Schedule the expected arrival time
- Enter any notes that may be necessary for the driver
- Drivers receive a notification within FMP Mobile and have access to all of the move details created
- Field personnel can request a piece of equipment to be delivered onsite when they need it
- Notes from the field personnel will be attached to the request being sent to the Dispatcher (FMP Dispatch)
- Dispatcher can fulfill the request and assign a driver to the equipment
- Field personnel can also mark current equipment onsite as "Available" which will allow the dispatcher full equipment utilization
- Created and assigned moves will notify the driver
- Any updates to the created move will update in the driver's FMP Mobile application
- The Dispatcher will receive notifications when equipment is requested by field personnel
- The Dispatcher will be notified when the driver acknowledges, picks up, or drops off a piece of equipment
- Equipment reports accessible within FMP Dispatch
- Open moves report
- Moves completed today or yesterday report
- Equipment list or list by location report
- Ability to quickly and easily email all the reports
- Additional reports can be found within FMP Office
We can help your business grow.
SCHEDULE A DEMO TODAY!