Easy Data Entry From The Field
HIGHLIGHTS & FEATURES
Employee and equipment time cards created directly from the field personnel. No more deciphering hand written time cards
Take pictures and transcribe notes using speech to text. A picture could save you thousands of dollars on a Job. Capability to annotate or draw on an image.
Automatically pull in the weather information by Job or device location. Take pictures and enter notes that pertain to the Job.
Track quantities placed on each cost code for a project including the ability to enter notes.
Track quantities received, and placed on materials for a project. Including capturing delivery ticket information.
Easy collection of any document or custom form. Custom forms created from FMP Office allow you to add your own text, questions, signature fields, and more to collect the information you need.
Stay informed with instant feedback upon transmitting to know if you're on track or not with the production and cost data.
WHY FMP MOBILE?
- FMP Mobile is an app designed to run on Android and iOS that is extremely user-friendly (and utilizes voice recognition). Even the most inexperienced users can learn how to enter and transmit data in less time (with fewer errors). FMP Field is a Windows application that captures the same information using a laptop computer
- Enter diaries, take pictures, report employee and equipment time, and enter project and material quantities
- Stay on top of project goals at the project and cost code level
- Stay informed through notification and daily summary emails that can be set to automatically send out
- Grab weather information instantly
- Take pictures and document everything happening on the job. Capability to annotate and draw on the images
- Take notes on topics like reported work, delays, instructions, visitors, and general notes
- Speech to text voice recognition
- Quickly and easily add time to your employees, equipment, and cost codes (phase codes/pay items)
- Ability to assign multiple work classes
- Ability to assign operators to pieces of equipment
- Copy previous capabilities, allowing field personnel to quickly create a time card based on a previous days' entry
- Capture per diem and mileage. Capture if respiratory used
- Capture work performed onsite for the day and track quantities used
- Quickly add a Change Order with no stop in the workflow process
- Track materials placed and materials received. Visual indicators informing the field personnel if they're over what's been projected
- Capture notes from the field personnel
- Utilize custom forms created to track specific information that is related to your company
- Our custom forms builder allows you to add your own text, checkboxes, signature fields, checkboxes, and more to ensure you get the information you need
- Our form mockup shows what your foreman will see on FMP Mobile as you create your forms
- Field personnel have access to your company's documents
- Ability to enter information on any .pdf, .xls, or .doc file
- Easily access all the equipment on the project to see availability status
- Easily identify equipment that is scheduled to be moved, rental equipment, and equipment that is out of service
- Capability to request a piece of equipment and when you'll need it. The request will be sent to the dispatcher using our FMP Dispatch program
- Capability to mark equipment on the job as available. This status will be sent to the dispatcher using our FMP Dispatch program allowing them to maintain equipment utilization
- Your field personnel will know when a piece of equipment has arrived on-site
- Drivers will be notified directly when assigned an equipment move
- Drivers easily Acknowledge, Pick Up, and Drop Off the piece of equipment
- Ability to request a piece of equipment
- Ability to mark equipment on-site as available, ensuring equipment utilization
- Ability to know the move status of all equipment on their project(s)
- FMP Mobile allows your field personnel to receive scheduled events that the scheduler creates within FMP Crew. Contains employees, equipment, cost codes, and projected quantities
- Add the entire scheduled event directly to the time card or import your scheduled employees, equipment, and cost codes separately into the time card
- Schedule details: job, start and end time, employees, equipment, cost codes, and the assigned projected quantities to be completed
- See the schedule detail that has been assigned to you
- Easily access all project-related information
- Field personnel can quickly take pictures onsite and send them into the office
- Access the project contacts: Administrative personnel, subcontractors, contractors, and vendors
- Access every project-related cost code
- Project address, contact information, geolocation, and any notes associated
- Capability to visually track budgeted vs. actual man-hours, and costs
We can help your business grow.
SCHEDULE A DEMO TODAY!